Join us for a week of fun this summer!
Stepping Stones Pottery is excited to offer summer camp experiences for both kids and teens to unleash their creativity and imagination. Our staff is passionate about teaching the next generation to appreciate and create their own art.
With an introduction to clay, pottery wheel throwing, handbuilding, and painting, both kids and teens will enjoy a unique hands-on experience.
Kids Pottery Camps
ages 8 – 12 years old
Teen Pottery Camps
ages 13-18 years old
All sessions are Monday-Friday
Four sessions are available for 2021:
Week 1: June 28th-July 2nd (full)
Week 2: July 5th-9th (full)
Week 3: July 12th -16th (full)
Week 4: July 19th-23rd (full)
What to Expect:
Day 1: Introduction to Pottery
Day 2: Pottery Wheel Practice
Day 3: Pottery Wheel Practice
Day 4: Handbuilding Project
Day 5: Paint Underglazes on your Pottery Creations (up to 5 pieces)
- Weather permitting, we will be outside.
- Maximum camp size is 6 students so there is plenty of time for individual assistance.
- Due to COVID and for the health and safety of all, we ask that students wear masks.
- Projects will be fired after camp is complete and will be ready for pick up in approximately two weeks.
- We are a welcoming business, diversity is celebrated! We are open to people of all walks of life, and we hope that everyone feels safe and welcome with us.
$200 per child
Includes instruction, all supplies (clay, glazes, use of tools, etc.) and kiln firings.
Please note that due to small class sizes, camp fees are nonrefundable.
You’re welcome to contact us if you would like to transfer your camp fees to a different child.
We are located 7 miles from downtown Mocksville, NC in a quiet rural setting.
117 Lancelot Lane, Mocksville, NC 27028
Parents are welcome to stay and enjoy the surrounding nature of our gardens, front porch swing, and hammocks.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Thank you for your interest in pottery camp! All our sessions for 2021 are full. Have a wonderful summer!